What to Expect
The Restoration Kids Check-in Area is located down the main hallway and it can be accessed from the side entrance into the church building. We have a station with a first time family sign hanging above it with a volunteer who is ready to assist you. They will collect some basic information about your family, like contact information and allergies.
Both you and your child will receive a matching security sticker that they'll wear for that day, and you'll use it to pick up your child after the service. Once you've checked your child in once, we'll print off unique stickers each week without you having to provide your information again.
Check-in begins 15 minutes before each service.
Every class time is structured to help build a gospel-centered foundation in the life of your child. In Restoration Kids, your children will learn stories from the Bible, do activities focused on their learning of the Bible, and participate in worship through song!
You will pick your child up directly from their classroom. For your child's safety, you will be asked to show your security sticker to one of the classroom teachers. They will then match your sticker to the child's sticker before releasing them.
If you happen to misplace your security sticker during service, proper identification will be required in order for any child to be released from our care. Please go to the check-in area where a staff member will assist you.
We will send you a text message if we need your assistance during the service. Please come to the check-in area and we will lead you to the classroom, if necessary.
We are committed to the safety of your children. All of our leaders are active members who have been trained and carefully screened. All volunteers have passed a background check and have gone through Ministry Safe training. We also use secure check-in and check-out procedures with identification badges unique to each family.
We want to provide an inclusive environment for every child to hear the gospel in Restoration Kids. We do that by partnering with families who have children with special needs and providing an approved Buddy to help meet their social, emotional, or physical needs. Our buddies are trained adults who can help provide support. Please contact Restoration Kids staff, firstname.lastname@example.org , for additional needs or questions.
Restoration Kids | Preschool
- Babies: The emphasis in the baby room is prayer. We want to pray over each baby that they would come to know, love, trust and obey God.
- Ones - Twos: We focus on two different Bible stories each month as we teach through the metanarrative of Scripture.
- Threes - Fives: We focus on a different Bible story each week as we teach through the metanarrative of Scripture.
Restoration Kids | Elementary
- Family Baptism Class: We treat the baptism of children with special care and have created a class to help parents of 1st–5th graders walk through the process with their children. The class lasts two weeks, and you must attend both parts. If your child expresses interest in baptism, please register for one of our Family Baptism classes. These classes take place twice a year, in the Spring and the Fall.
- Want to serve? We would love for you to join our ministry team! Please fill out the application to begin that process.